As a member of the House Appropriations Committee, I’m doing everything in my power to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19.
- On March 4th, we approved emergency funding to ensure the federal government has access to every tool available.
- I sent a letter to Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar to ask for better coordination between New Jersey and Federal officials. And I’ve been working with our delegation to make sure New Jersey is safe — including remaining in close contact with state officials who are monitoring for the appearance of the virus in our state.
- On March 14, we approved the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, with a host of provisions aimed at ensuring access to free testing, food programs, paid sick leave, and more for families affected by coronavirus.
New Jersey has declared a statewide emergency, opening up additional resources and programs for New Jersey residents.
Call 2-1-1, the New Jersey 24-hour hotline that’s staffed by trained medical professionals ready to answer your questions. Translation services are available.
The state’s Department of Health has also collected resources for individuals, schools and businesses, and health professionals. You can visit here to learn more.
Resources for Hospitals/Clinics
High Impact Payment to Hospitals Methodology
- This provides a breakdown of how the $12 billion high impact payments were disbursed to hospitals and providers across the country.
COVID-19 Claims Reimbursement Portal
- HHS has said that they have received approximately 49,000 claims on the new COVID-19 Claims Reimbursement portal. The portal details how to submit claims electronically.
State-by-State and Provider Type Medicare Accelerated and Advance Payments
- This provides a breakout of the payments by state as well as by provider type as of Saturday, May 2, 2020.
CMS Data on Provider Funding from the Accelerated and Advance Payment Program
- This provides data on providers and suppliers, in individual states, who have obtained funding from the Accelerated and Advance Payment Program.
CMS COVID-19 Emergency Resources
- This provides additional information specific to what CMS is doing in response to COVID-19.